Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
40 Robinson Drive
Triadelphia, WV 26059
Phone: (304) 547-1037
Fax: (304) 547-1038
Named after the century-old Grave Creek Mound, Moundsville can trace its origins back to 1771 when Samuel & James Tomlinson settled here for the first time. Presently a predominantly agrarian community, it still has managed to preserve a sacred aura which has existed for thousands of years when the natives lived here amid the gorgeous landscapes. Rich in culture and history, a visit here will not disappoint especially nature and history lovers.
The East Washington Historic District is situated in the East Washington region of Pennsylvania. It occupies immense monumental value and is also famously declared as a historic district by the Washington County History and Landmarks Foundation. It was constructed in 1875 and majority structures in the district follow the Colonial Revival, Queen Anne and the Shingle Style of architecture. It spans over roughly 36.5 acres (14.8 hectares) of land area. The historically significant district was added to the prestigious National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
The Miller Hall, located on the campus of Waynesburg University, was named after Alfred Brashear Miller, who was the President of Waynesburg College from 1859 to 1899. This historic building, located in the Greene County was built between 1879 and 1899. The three-storey building is a brick and sandstone structure with a mansard roof, constructed in the Second Empire-style of architecture. The place features on the National Register of Historic Places since 1978.